Process automation solutions for automotive manufactures and suppliers.
Product and process portfolio for automation solutions.
Jenoptik is a full-service turnkey provider of automation solutions and application products – starting from individual production machines to the complex automated production line.
- Welding Systems (Resistance, Mig, Tig, Projection and Laser)
- Fastening Systems (Rivets, Clinch Nuts, Adhesive)
- Material Handling (Robotic and Hard Automation)
- Transfer Devices and Systems
- End of Arm Tooling (EOAT)
Interview in engineering.com from 11th of december 2017 with the topic: "Laser Cutting Robot Transmits Beam Through Hollow Internal Path".
- Solutions Base Engineering with Global experience
- Flexible manufacturing experience and methods
- Conventional Turnkey Systems or on customer floor
Fields of Application
- Line integration
- Customization of manufacturing
- Increase of automation levels
Jenoptik has experience with many types of metal joining systems. These systems range from high speed robotic weld lines to low volume manual body shops.
- Resistance Weld Systems
- Mig and Tig Welding Systems
- Remote Fiber Laser Welding Systems
- Riveting and Toggle Lock Systems
- Fastener Welding Systems
- Adhesive Bonding Systems
- Hot Stamping Systems
- Vision Integration Systems
Material Handling Automation
Jenoptik can deliver specialized flexible solutions for many types of material handling requirements.
- Robotic Handling Systems
- Automated Positioners
- Specialized Conveyors
- Seventh Axis Integration
- LCA’s (Low Cost Accumulation)
- Specialized “End Of Arm Tooling”
- Overhead assists
The following list represents types of automation solutions that Jenoptik has experience with.
- Body in White Spot Welding
- Body Sides
- Under Body
- Floor Pans
- Roof and Sun Roof
- Truck Box and Box Sides
- Structural Items
- Engine Cradles
- Rails (Frame)
- Laser Welding
- Door Halo’s
- Bumper Brackets
- Tailored Blanks
- Hot Stamping
- “C” – Pillars
- “A” – Pillars
- Custom Robot End Effectors
- Fastener Systems
- Projection Nut and Stud Cells
- Rivet Systems
- Clinching Systems
- Press Lock Systems